Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- You can see a similar technique for this design in this video here.
- Cut two strands of hemp cord; one 3 feet long, one 6 feet. Fold each at their respective centers and tie an overhand knot leaving a loop for the clasp. (Note: This will give you more than enough to extend the bracelet if you find you want a longer bracelet).
- Place the knot into the top center slot of the macrame board.
- Make 1 full square knot with the longer ends of the cord. Then continue but as you make a square knot string on one bead on the to each outside strand for each 1st half of the square knot.
- Keep knotting until you have your desired length with beads.
- Tie all four cords in an overhand knot and remove it from the board. This knot will become the closure with the loop at the beginning.
- BCS-9066 - Czech Glass, Bohemian Aged 4/0 Round Seed Beads, 10 Grams, Etched Orange and Capri
Project uses 42 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-3536 - Natural Hemp Twine Bead Cord 1mm Four Color Assorted Variety Pack - 30 Feet Each
Project uses 9 Feet. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-6120 - BeadSmith Mini Macrame Board For Braiding 9x6 Inches
- XTL-5700 - Fiskars 5 Precision Tip Scissors - Super Sharp
|Men's, Halloween, Autumn