Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Before beginning this project, please watch our videos How to Use Crystal Clay and How to Achieve a Marbled Effect in Crystal Clay.
- From what you learned in the video take the black crystal clay and mix a pea size each of part A and B. Mix together until there are no more striations. Set this ball aside.
- Mix a pea size each of part A and B of the white crystal clay. Mix together until there are no more striations.
- Now take the black mixed clay and the white mixed clay and gently mix them together and twist to get the marbling effect. Note: Do not over mix.
- Take the crystal clay and place it in the open back bezel. Level it off on the front and the back so it is flush to the top of the bezel. Make sure your clay reaches all corners of the bezel. Note: You may not need all of the clay to fill the bezel.
- Let the pendant dry in an upright position for at least 24 hours before moving on.
- Cut the chain so you have 20 inches. Open one jump ring and attach it to one end of the chain. Close the jump ring.
- Open another jump ring and attach it and one lobster clasp to the other end of the chain. Close the jump ring.
- Find the center link in the chain and open one jump ring and attach it to the pendant and the center link of the chain. Close the jump ring.
- All done!
|CHA-9806, TRC-251, TRC-230, FJR-2069, FCL-7521,