The Beadsmith Round And Flat Nose Nylon Jaw Pliers - Shape Wire And Sheet Metal
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 24 Reward Points
with this product.
- Economical and functional nylon jaw pliers from The Beadsmith.
- Nylon jaw pliers for coiling and shaping delicate wire or sheet metal. The replaceable nylon jaw will not scratch your project.
- Construction is box-joint, stainless steel with cushioned grips.
- Measurements: Pliers are 5.75 inches long. Round nose tapers from 6 to 1.6mm.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||Wire Looping Pliers, Nylon Jaw Pliers
||California Prop 65
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides