The Beadsmith Bracelet Bending Pliers - Gently Curve Bracelets And Components
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Economical and functional nylon jaw pliers from The Beadsmith.
- These curved jaws are ideal for shaping bracelets and bracelet components and will not scratch nor mar metal.
- Construction is box-joint, stainless steel with cushioned grips.
- The nylon jaw tips may also be carved to create custom shapes.
- Recommended for use with 24 gauge or thinner gauges.
- Measurements: Pliers are 5.5 inches long.
- Replacement nylon jaw tips are available: XTL-0089
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
||Nylon Jaw Pliers, Bracelet Bending Pliers
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides