Artistic Wire, Chain Maille Jump Rings, 20 Ga / ID 2.78mm / 110pc, Tarnish Resistant Silver Plated
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Artistic Wire Chain Maille Rings are ideal for creating virtually anything in the realm of Chain Maille. Rings can be opened and closed using regular or bent Chain Nose Pliers.
- Made from Artistic Wire, these jump rings are precision cut and system matched for diameter and color consistency. Non-Tarnish finish over silver plated copper wire.
- This size works well for the following weaves (number of rings is approximate):
Byzantine/Bird Cage (30 Rings Per Inch)
European 4-in-1 (45 Rings Per Inch)
Turkish Round (57 Rings Per Inch)
Japanese 2-in-1 (50 Rings Per Inch)
Parallel/Helm's Weave (6 Rings Per Inch) When Used With 20 Gauge 3/16 Inch/4.76mm ID Rings (9)
- Measurements: 20 Gauge (0.8128mm). 2.78mm ID (Inner Diameter) of Ring (7/64 Inch). Outer Diameter of Ring Approximately 3.6mm.
- Quantity: 1 Pack Of 110 Rings
Project Tutorials Using this Item
||Open Jump Ring
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides