Antiqued Brass Tube Clasp 31mm Five Rings Strands (2)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Just tug on both ends at once, and this tube clasp will slide apart into two pieces.
- Slides back together smoothly and locks snugly for a sleek and secure fastening.
- Measurements: 31mm long, central tube is 4mm in diameter, end caps are 6mm in diameter. Each ring is 3mm in diameter, and soldered closed. The center of each ring is 5.5mm apart, which would allow you to put beads up to 5mm in diameter next to each other, right up to the clasp.
- If your strands are going to be spreading apart, remember, you can attach more than one strand per ring!
- Quantity: 2 complete clasps with 10 total rings.
- This item is LEAD-FREE
||Slide, Multi-Strand, 5 Strand
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides