Miyuki Delica Seed Beads, 11/0 Size, Opaque Chalk White DB200 (2.5" Tube)
- Miyuki Delica beads are known for their perfect tube shape and extreme uniformity.
- Their perfect tubular shape and large hole size to bead size ratio makes them ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
- The 11/0 size is the most popular bead size, recommended in bead magazines and beading books everywhere.
- There are approximately 175 to 200 beads in one gram of Delica Beads, depending on the color of the bead.
- There are approximately 17-22 Delica beads per linear inch.
- One square inch of flat woven beads would be approximately 285 beads, or approximately 1 1/2 grams.
- Quantity: 1 tube containing 7-8Grams of "Opaque Chalk White" delica seed beads. This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- SKU: DB-200
- Weight: 9 g
The Art Walk Earrings
Retired - Dancefloor Bracelet
Retired - Festive Christmas Lights Bracelet
Retired - Neon Peyote Regaliz Bracelet
Amalfi Centerline Cuff
Wild Violet Centerline Cuff
Wisteria Centerline Cuff
Retired - Pokemon Pikachu Earrings
Candy Cornucopia Earrings
Retired - Declaration of Love Necklace
Pokemon Squirtle Necklace
Pokemon Charmander Necklace
Grey Kitty Cat Necklace
Fluffy White Kitty Cat Necklace
Amalfi Centerline Ring
Set of Halloween Charms (Reboot)
|COLOR||Opaque Chalk White|