Wubbers Small Square Mandrel Pliers - 3 & 5mm
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Part of the Wubbers Designer series, these unique pliers are comfortable and versatile. Handcrafted for superb quality, and engineered for comfort and control. The square jaws are a continuous square mandrel as opposed to being tapered. In addition, the jaws are two different sizes, this adds to the versatility of these special Wubbers pliers. These pliers will easily make consistent and even coils, square jump rings, tubes, square beads, and much more!
- For use with 16 gauge wire or finer or, as well as 24 gauge sheets or lighter.
- Measurements: 6.75 inches long. The two jaws measure 3 x 3mm and 5 x 5mm.
- Includes an instructional CD.
- Quantity: One pair of pliers
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
||Wire Looping Pliers, Bail Making Pliers
||California Prop 65
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides