Wubbers Small Oval Mandrel Pliers - 3x2mm And 4.5x3mm Jaw Sizes
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 104 Reward Points
with this product.
- The Wubbers small oval mandrel pliers are perfect for making your own small oval jump rings for securely linking jewelry components. They also create the most beautiful little arcs. The wider side of the jaw forms gentle swoops while the narrower end of the jaws can create more pronounced arches. The non-tapered jaws give matching curves with perfect angles each time without having to measure for consistency. The style of the handles makes these pliers easy to control and they are engineered to help prevent hand fatigue.
- Measurements: Total length of 6.75 inches. The jaws measure 3x2mm and 4.5x3mm. Rated for use with dead soft sheet metal up to 24 gauge thick and dead soft wire up to 16 gauge thick.
- Made of high quality stainless steel. Leaf-spring box joint.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||Wire Looping Pliers, Bail Making Pliers
||Silver / Turquoise
||California Prop 65
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides