Wubbers Jumbo Square Mandrel Pliers - 16 And 20mm Jaw Sizes
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 86 Reward Points
with this product.
- The Wubbers jumbo square mandrel pliers are perfectly designed for creating beautiful, uniquely shaped bezels and large focal pieces. The revolutionary design of these pliers enables them to easily work with heavy gauge wire and sheet metal (up to 12 gauge wire and 20 gauge sheet metal) and also makes it possible to shape metal with a rawhide hammer right on the jaw of the tool. Add new dimensions to your designs by using both sizes of the square jaws of the tool. The jaws are also carefully hand-finished to reduce the risk of any marring or slipping of your beautiful metal. Prevent any hand or wrist pain with our unique handle design that provides a comfortable grip while forming your jewelry.
- Measurements: Total length of the pliers is 6.75 inches. The jaws measure 16 and 20mm in diameter. The length of the tip to the joint is 34mm. Rated for use with dead soft sheet metal up to 20 gauge thick and dead soft wire up to 12 gauge thick.
- Made of high quality stainless steel. Leaf-spring box joint.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||Wire Looping Pliers, Bail Making Pliers
||Silver / Turquoise
||California Prop 65
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides