Wubbers Extra Large Bail Making Mandrel Pliers - 12 And 15mm Jaw Sizes
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 78 Reward Points
with this product.
- The Wubbers extra-large round mandrel pliers have two sizes of circles that you can use to quickly make large tubes or even your own rings easily out of sheet metal. Coil 28 to 12 gauge wire with these strong tools without having to worry about putting any pressure on your hands or wrists. The pliers do all the work so that the tool provides all the leverage needed to effortlessly bend thicker gauge wire.
- Measurements: Total length of 6.75 inches. The jaws measure 12 and 15mm in diameter. Rated for use with 20 gauge dead soft sheet metal or lighter and up to 12 gauge soft wire.
- Made of high quality stainless steel. Leaf-spring box joint.
- NOTE: These pliers are intended for beading and other fine hobby work. Not recommended for heavy duty applications such as automotive, home improvement, or maritime use.
- PROP 65 WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
||Wire Looping Pliers, Bail Making Pliers
||Silver / Turquoise
||California Prop 65
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides