Designer: Kat Silvia
Skill Level: Beginner
If you are looking for a simple, yet elegant wrap bracelet, you have found it. This is such a quick and easy project that you will want one with all of our gemstone chain!
These instructions will give you a bracelet that is about 7.5 inches for each wrap. To adjust the length, simply adjust the length of the gold chain.
- Begin by cleaning up any cut-through links on the ends of your gemstone chain.
- Cut of 1 inch of gold chain (5 links). To one end open a jump ring and attach the end of the chain to the loop on the ring of the toggle clasp. Close the jump ring.
- Move to the other end of that piece of gold chain. Open one jump ring, and attach this chain to the last link of the ruby gemstone chain. Close the jump ring.
- Move to the end of the gemstone chain. Open one jump ring, and attach it to the last link of the rest of the gold chain. Close the jump ring.
- Here is where you can cut the gold chain to your desired length to complete one full wrap to meet up with the clasp. I cut mine to 10 inches. If you need to adjust the length, adjust from this length of chain.
- At the end of the gold chain, open one jump ring and attach it to the loop of the bar toggle clasp. Close the jump ring.
- All done.
- CHX-1083 - Ruby Gemstone Drops Gold Vermeil Wire Wrapped Chain 3mm Rondelles - By The Inch
Project uses 3 inches. You will need 3 packages.
- CHA-9716 - Antiqued Gold Plated Parallel Link Curb Chain 7mm Bulk By The Foot
Project uses 11 inches. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-5301 - Antiqued Brass Open Jump Rings 6mm 18 Gauge (x100)
Project uses 4 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-4700 - Antiqued Brass Flower Toggle Clasps 14mm (4 Sets)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Theme||Summer, Boho, Autumn|
|Ingredients||CHX-1083, CHA-9716, FJR-5301, FCL-4700,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 3 package(s).
1 package = By The Inch.
$8.19 / Package | SKU: CHX-1083
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$22.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5600
$8.29 / Package | SKU: XTL-5514
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511