Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Begin by cleaning up any cut-through links on the ends of your gemstone chain.
- Cut of 1 inch of gold chain (5 links). To one end open a jump ring and attach the end of the chain to the loop on the ring of the toggle clasp. Close the jump ring.
- Move to the other end of that piece of gold chain. Open one jump ring, and attach this chain to the last link of the ruby gemstone chain. Close the jump ring.
- Move to the end of the gemstone chain. Open one jump ring, and attach it to the last link of the rest of the gold chain. Close the jump ring.
- Here is where you can cut the gold chain to your desired length to complete one full wrap to meet up with the clasp. I cut mine to 10 inches. If you need to adjust the length, adjust from this length of chain.
- At the end of the gold chain, open one jump ring and attach it to the loop of the bar toggle clasp. Close the jump ring.
- All done.
- CHX-1083 - Ruby Gemstone Drops Gold Vermeil Wire Wrapped Chain 3mm Rondelles - By The Inch
Project uses 3 inches. You will need 3 packages.
- CHA-9716 - Antiqued Gold Plated Parallel Link Curb Chain 7mm Bulk By The Foot
Project uses 11 inches. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-5301 - Antiqued Brass Open Jump Rings 6mm 18 Gauge (x100)
Project uses 4 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-4700 - Antiqued Brass Flower Toggle Clasps 14mm (4 Sets)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Theme||Summer, Boho, Autumn|
|Ingredients||CHX-1083, CHA-9716, FJR-5301, FCL-4700,|