Wire & Thread Protectors, .019 Inch Loops, 144 Pieces, Silver Color
- Wire Protectors hide and protect thread and beading wire up to .019 Inch diameter from the everyday wear and tear caused by toggles, clasps or other findings.
- Use like French wire to put the finishing touch on your necklaces and bracelets. Also helps you to leave uniform size loops at the end of your pieces.
- HOW TO USE WIRE PROTECTORS:
- Thread a crimp bead onto your beading wire, followed by a Wire Protector. You'll need to guide the wire through on end hole, around the back (making sure it lays in the channel), and then back out through the other end-hole of the Wire Protector.
- Next, hook the threaded Wire Protector onto a finding as you would with an open jump ring.
- Slightly pinch the Wire Protector so that the two end-holes touch, then pull the end of the wire and insert it back through the crimp bead. Now you can crimp the bead, snip the excess wire and begin beading.
- SKU: FCR-4140
- Weight: 0.16 oz
Ladybug Daisy Chain Necklace