Wire Elements, Tarnish Resistant Copper Color Coated Wire, Assorted Size, 6 Total Spools
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 32 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Spool
- This tarnish resistant wire from Wire Elements by The Beadsmith is great for jewelry making, wire wrapping and crafting.
- This variety pack is a great way to get an assortment of wire for jewelry and wire-wrapping projects.
- The wire is made of 99.99% copper and is color coated.
- Color: Copper
- 16 Gauge Wire (.064 inch.) 2 x 1-yard spool (3 feet or approximately 0.91 meters).
- 18 Gauge Wire (.040 inch.) 1 x 2-yard spool (6 feet or approximately 1.8 meters).
- 20 Gauge Wire (.032 inch.) 1x 3-yard spool (9 feet or approximately 2.7 meters).
- 22 Gauge Wire (.025 inch.) 1 x 4-yard spool (12 feet or approximately 3.6 meters).
- 24 Gauge Wire (.020 inch.) 1 x 6-yard spool (18 feet or approximately 5.4 meters).
- Quantity: 6 Mini Spools
- NOTE: Platings and color coatings are permanent, but this does not make them immune to scratches and dings. For the least risk of damage to the wire's surface, we recommend using nylon jaw pliers whenever possible.
- SKU: WNT-2867
- Weight: 4.66 oz
Size Reference Chart