Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Watch the instructional video: How to Make a Wide (Double) Cobra Paracord Bracelet. As explained in the video, you'll need about a foot of each color of cord for each inch of knotting. Follow the instructions in the video to determine how much cord and knotting you'll need.
- Cut a length of grey paracord and two lengths of black paracord to the measurements that you have established.
- Follow the instructions given in the video to attach your cords to a 1" black plastic buckle and complete your knotting.
- Finish the knotting as shown in the video.
- FCO-9823 - Paracord / Parachute Cord Black Plastic Buckles 25mm / 1 Inch (2 Sets)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-4360 - Paracord 550 / Nylon Parachute Cord 4mm - Black (16 Feet/4.8 Meters)
Project uses 8' pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-4351 - Paracord 550 / Nylon Parachute Cord 4mm - Gunmetal Grey (16 Feet/4.8 Meters)
Project uses 16' pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex