Designer: Megan Milliken
Skill Level: Intermediate
This paracord bracelet has a double, side by side version of the cobra pattern. It's masculine and quite visually interesting.
You can use a pair of flush cutters or a strong sharp pair of scissors to cut through your paracord. You will also need a cheap plastic lighter to complete this project. You'll want a plain one with no shrink wrap, and you'll want one you don't mind getting wrecked.
- Watch the instructional video: How to Make a Wide (Double) Cobra Paracord Bracelet. As explained in the video, you'll need about a foot of each color of cord for each inch of knotting. Follow the instructions in the video to determine how much cord and knotting you'll need.
- Cut a length of grey paracord and two lengths of black paracord to the measurements that you have established.
- Follow the instructions given in the video to attach your cords to a 1" black plastic buckle and complete your knotting.
- Finish the knotting as shown in the video.
- FCO-9823 - Paracord / Parachute Cord Black Plastic Buckles 25mm / 1 Inch (2 Sets)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-4360 - Paracord 550 / Nylon Parachute Cord 4mm - Black (16 Feet/4.8 Meters)
Project uses 8' pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-4351 - Paracord 550 / Nylon Parachute Cord 4mm - Gunmetal Grey (16 Feet/4.8 Meters)
Project uses 16' pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
|Ingredients||FCO-9823, XCR-4360, XCR-4351,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 1 Card.
$3.99 / Package | SKU: XCR-4360
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$22.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5600