Designer: Rachel Zaimont
Skill Level: Beginner
Show your whimsical side with these easy and cute hand-painted pig charm earrings.
By following the instructions below you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- Using your pliers, open and remove the jump ring that comes attached to one flying pig charm.
- Slide the loop of the flying pig charm onto one earring wire so the pig is facing forward.
- All done!
- PND-9646 - Hand Painted 3-D Flying Pig Charm Lightweight 17mm (1)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- FEA-6700 - Silver Plated Earring Hooks Kidney Wires 25mm (10 Pairs)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 2 package(s).
1 package = 1 Piece.
$2.49 / Package | SKU: PND-9646
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 10 Pairs.
$2.39 / Package | SKU: FEA-6700
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511
$7.79 / Package | SKU: XTL-5514