Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since
this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
Please note that the ingredients and video show how to make a 7.5" bracelet. Please adjust the quantities of beads and length of thread accordingly. If you purchase the suggested lots, you should have enough supplies to make a 9 inch bracelet.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Cut 2.5 yards of thread and place a needle on each end. You will be using two needles for this project.
- Next, to see how to make this bracelet from start to finish, please watch the video: How to Make the Water Lily Bead Woven Bracelet.
- The video will show you everything you need to know to make the bracelet.
(scroll down for purchase options)
- JSK-0303 - Toho Round Seed Beads 11/0 223 'Antique Bronze' 8g
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- SWP-6045 - Austrian Crystal, 5810 Round Faux Pearl Beads 6mm, 50 Pieces, Ivory
Project uses 16 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- BCP-10869 - Piggy Beads, 2-Hole Czech Glass Spacers 8x3.5mm, 25 Pieces, Opaque Green Turquoise Picasso
Project uses 30 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- BCP-10336 - Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 4mm Round - Metallic Bronze (50)
Project uses 15 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-8935 - Wildfire Thermal Bonded Beading Thread .006 Inch - Black - 50 Yd
Project uses 2.5 yards. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-3006 - Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 Needles)
- XTL-5700 - Fiskars 5 Precision Tip Scissors - Super Sharp