Designer: Kat Silvia
Skill Level: Beginner
While these elements may not be truly vintage, you can achieve the look with this long vintage-style necklace.
This finished necklace measures 56 inches.
- Begin by separating the channel chain. Open the jump rings and remove them from the links. You will not be using these jump rings for this project.
- Using your flush cutters cut off two inches of silver chain. To one end attach one channel link using one jump ring.
- Cut off two more inches of chain. Attach this chain to the other side of the channel link you just added using one jump ring.
- You will continue in this manner until you have added 21 channel charms.
- When you come to the final link, attach it to the beginning of the chain to complete the necklace.
- All done!
- CHA-2010 - SWAROVSKI ELEMENTS Rhodium Plated Channel Crystal Chain Crystal 6.8mm - BY THE FT
Project uses 1 Foot. You will need 1 package.
- CHA-9970 - Bright Silver Plated Round Rolo Chain 3mm Bulk By The Foot
Project uses 42 Inches. You will need 4 packages.
- FJR-3911 - Silver Plated Open Jump Rings 4mm 20 Gauge (50)
Project uses 42 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
|Ingredients||CHA-2010, CHA-9970, FJR-3911,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 4 package(s).
1 package = By The Foot.
$3.05 / Package | SKU: CHA-9970
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 50 Pieces.
$1.99 / Package | SKU: FJR-3911
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511
$7.79 / Package | SKU: XTL-5514
$22.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5600