Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Cut off 20 inches of leather cord. Fold the leather in half and tie a double cat's paw knot.
- To one end of the leather cord string on one crimp cord end. Crimp the center of the cord end with the tip of your chain nose pliers to pinch the leather cord. Repeat on the other side.
- Open one jump ring and attach it to one loop of the cord end. Close the jump ring. Repeat on the other side but add one lobster clasp before closing the jump ring.
- SWCR-6316 - Austrian Crystal, 6695 Chessboard Pendant 20mm, 1 Piece, Crystal
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- CHY-1502 - Genuine Leather Cord, Round 1.5mm, By the Yard, Black
Project uses 20 Inches. You will need 1 package.
- FCR-8016 - Beadalon Clasp Set, Lobster Clasp / Open Jump Ring / Loop Crimp fits 2mm Cord, 2 Sets, Silver Tone
Project uses 1 Set. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - For Cutting Beading Wire, 1 Piece
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose