Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Please watch the video: How to Add Color Pigments to Concrete for Jewelry.
- In the video you will learn how to mix your concrete and add the pigment. Based upon what you learned in the video, mix up a batch of blue concrete and fill your triangle bezels. Let cure before going onto the next step.
- Open the loop at the base of the earring hook (the same way you would open a jump ring) and attach it to the loop on the triangle bezel. Close the loop back up. Repeat this step for your second earring.
- All done, enjoy!
- XTL-01180 - Create Recklessly, Artist's Concrete for Mixed Media, 8 Ounce Jar
Project uses 1 tablespoon. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-01181 - Create Recklessly, Pigment for Artist's Concrete, 1 Ounce, Blue
Project uses 1/16 teaspoon. You will need 1 package.
- FEA-01000 - Nunn Design Earring Findings, 27mm Earwire Hooks, 1 Pair, Antiqued Copper
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- PND-08084 - Nunn Design Bezel Charm, Triangle 15.5x18.5mm, 2 Pieces, Antiqued Copper
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
|Ingredients||XTL-01180, XTL-01181, FEA-01000, PND-08084,|