Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Begin this project by cutting 3 equal strands of gemstone chain to your desired length. Keep in mind that the clasp will add around 3/4 inch.
- Open a jump ring and attach it to one end of each of your cut chains. Close the jump ring. Open another jump ring and attach it to the jump ring you just attached to the chains as well as one half of your magnetic clasp. Close the jump ring.
- Repeat the previous step on the other side of your bracelet.
- If you would like to see a video on how to make this project, please watch the video: How to Make a Gemstone Chain Bracelet with a Magnetic Clasp.
- CHX-1338 - Gold Vermeil Wire Wrapped Gemstone Chain, Faceted Rondelles 3mm and 8mm Pailettes, 1 Inch, Multi
Project uses 21 pieces. You will need 21 packages.
- FJR-5250 - 22K Gold Plated Open Jump Rings 5mm 20 Gauge (100)
Project uses 4 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-103 - TierraCast Magnetic Clasp, Temple 14.2x20.5mm, 1 Set, Antiqued Gold Plated
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - For Cutting Beading Wire, 1 Piece
- XTL-5450 - Xuron Jeweler's Super Fine Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-3310 - BeadSmith Casual Comfort, Chain Nose Pliers with PVC Handle, 1 Piece
|Ingredients||CHX-1338, FJR-5250, FCL-103,|