Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To make this bracelet, start by watching the video: How to Measure and Assemble a Regaliz Flat Cork Cord Bracelet.
- In this video you will learn how to measure and cut the cork, add the beads, attach the clasp, and finish the bracelet.
- Based upon what you learned in the video, cut two lengths of baby blue 5mm flat cork cord that are each 7.5" long.
- Slide one crystal slider bead, one silver slider bead, and one crystal slider bead onto one cord. Onto the other cord, slide one silver slider bead, one crystal slider bead, and one silver slider bead.
- Place some glue into the recess on one side of your clasp and place one end of both cords into the recess. Hold until the glue sets.
- Repeat the previous step on the other side of your bracelet.
- Allow all glue to dry thoroughly before wearing.
- CHX-1156 - Regaliz Mini Flat Portuguese Cork Cord 5x1.5mm - Baby Blue - Sold By The Inch
Project uses 16 inches. You will need 16 packages.
- FCL-1622 - Antiqued Silver Plated Smooth Rectangle Magnetic Clasp For Regaliz 10mm Flat Cork Cord - 1 Set
Project uses 1 clasp. You will need 1 package.
- BMB-10078 - Antiqued Silver Mini Round Crystal Slider For Regaliz 5mm Flat Cork Cord 9mm
Project uses 3 pieces. You will need 3 packages.
- BMB-10061 - Antiqued Silver Mini Slider For Regaliz 5mm Flat Cork Cord 8.5x5mm - 2 Pieces
Project uses 3 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-1059 - Eurotool Super New Glue - Heavy Duty Adhesive - 3 Gram Bottle
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5500 - Cord Cutter Tool For Regaliz Cord 3 Inches Long
|Ingredients||CHX-1156, FCL-1622, BMB-10078, BMB-10061, XTL-1059,|