Designer: Megan Milliken
Skill Level: Beginner
This pretty two-strand bracelet features Regaliz flat cork cord in baby blue. The strands are accented with silver plated sliders and sparkly crystals for a little bit of added shine.
These instructions will make a 7.5" bracelet. The quantities given include enough flat cork to allow for an up to 8" bracelet. If you would like to make a larger bracelet, adjust the quantity accordingly. You will also need a ruler for this project.
- To make this bracelet, start by watching the video: How to Measure and Assemble a Regaliz Flat Cork Cord Bracelet.
- In this video you will learn how to measure and cut the cork, add the beads, attach the clasp, and finish the bracelet.
- Based upon what you learned in the video, cut two lengths of baby blue 5mm flat cork cord that are each 7.5" long.
- Slide one crystal slider bead, one silver slider bead, and one crystal slider bead onto one cord. Onto the other cord, slide one silver slider bead, one crystal slider bead, and one silver slider bead.
- Place some glue into the recess on one side of your clasp and place one end of both cords into the recess. Hold until the glue sets.
- Repeat the previous step on the other side of your bracelet.
- Allow all glue to dry thoroughly before wearing.
- CHX-1156 - Regaliz Mini Flat Portuguese Cork Cord 5x1.5mm - Baby Blue - Sold By The Inch
Project uses 16 inches. You will need 16 packages.
- FCL-1622 - Antiqued Silver Plated Smooth Rectangle Magnetic Clasp For Regaliz 10mm Flat Cork Cord - 1 Set
Project uses 1 clasp. You will need 1 package.
- BMB-10078 - Antiqued Silver Mini Round Crystal Slider For Regaliz 5mm Flat Cork Cord 9mm
Project uses 3 pieces. You will need 3 packages.
- BMB-10061 - Antiqued Silver Mini Slider For Regaliz 5mm Flat Cork Cord 8.5x5mm - 2 Pieces
Project uses 3 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-1059 - Eurotool Super New Glue - Heavy Duty Adhesive - 3 Gram Bottle
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5500 - Cord Cutter Tool For Regaliz Cord 3 Inches Long
|Ingredients||CHX-1156, FCL-1622, BMB-10078, BMB-10061, XTL-1059,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 1 Bottle.
$7.45 / Package | SKU: XTL-1059
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$13.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5500