Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since
this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
The 3 chain tiers in this necklace measure 18", 20" and 22".
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Using your flush cutters, cut the following lengths of chain lengths: Two lengths of 9", two lengths of 10" and one length of 22" chain. Set aside.
- Next, onto a gold plated eye pin, slide on 5 Czech glass cathedral beads in Amethyst and create a simple wire loop using your round nose pliers. Snip off any excess wire using your flush cutters.
- Open the simple wire loop on one end (how you would a jump ring) and slide on the last link from one side of one 10" chain length and close. Repeat the same thing on the other side with the last link from one end of your second length of 10" chain. See photo.
- Repeat the same process as above and add 8 turquoise chip beads onto an eye pin. Create a simple wire loop after the beads are on. Snip off excess wire. Open and attach the eye pin onto your two lengths of 9" chain in the same manner as above. See photo for placement assistance.
- Next, using the side of your Vintaj relief block, buff the front side of your Vintaj arrowhead charm to show off more detail.
- Open a gold plated jump ring and slide it through the loop of your charm. Close the jump ring. Slide the charm onto your longest 22" length of chain.
- Next, open a gold plated jump ring using your chain nose pliers and slide on the last links from one side of all 3 lengths of chain. Add them on in order of length. Close the jump ring.
- Repeat on the other side as well, but also add on the loop from your gold plated lobster claw clasp and close.
- All done!
(scroll down for purchase options)
- CHA-99958 - 22K Gold Plated Slim Rolo Chain 2mm Bulk By The Foot
Project uses 60