Designer: Kat Silvia
Skill Level: Beginner
This bracelet duo features funky triangle charm chain and an adjustable slider clasp. Perfect for gift giving when guessing on size!
You will also need a thin scrap of wire to complete this project.
- Before you begin this project please watch our video: How to Make and Adjustable Slider Clasp Bracelet.
- From what you learned in the video, begin the first bracelet by cutting off 11 inches of the tiny rectangle chain. Thread a thin piece of wire through the last link in the chain, forming a needle. Thread the needle through the slider bead. Then loop back around and go thru the opposite direction to form a loop.
- Adjust the size to a comfortable length, trimming the chain if needed. Remove the wire needle.
- Using your flush cutters, cut off one jump ring of the charm chain to free two triangle dangles.
- Open one 4mm 22g jump ring and attach it to one end of the chain and one triangle dangle. Close the jump ring. Repeat on the other side of the chain. This completes the first bracelet.
- Next, cut off two lengths of rectangle chain, 4 inches each, and set aside.
- From your charm chain, cut another jump ring, freeing two more triangle dangles. You should have about 3 inches remaining of the charm chain. You can adjust this length if desired.
- Open one 4mm 22g jump ring and attach the end of the charm chain to one length of rectangle chain. Repeat on the other side to attach the other length of rectangle chain.
- Now making another wire needle, attach it to one end of the chain and thread it through the adjustable slider bead. Remove the needle.
- In the same manner, going through in the opposite direction thread the other end of the chain through the adjustable slider bead. Remove the needle.
- Open one 4mm 22g jump ring and attach it to one end of the chain and one triangle dangle. Close the jump ring. Repeat on the other side of the chain. This completes the second bracelet.
- FIN-1000 - Silver Plated Findings Variety Pack, Assorted Jump Rings 4-8mm 22-18 Gauge (125)
Project uses 6 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- CHX-2062 - Bulk Chain, with 8mm Triangle Dangle Links, Sold By The Inch, Silver Tone Brass
Project uses 4 inches. You will need 4 packages.
- CHA-0181 - Silver Plated Bulk Chain, Tiny Rectangle Soldered Cable Links 1mm, By The Foot, Bright Silver
Project uses 19 Inches. You will need 2 packages.
- BMB-020 - Adjustable Slider Clasp, Round with Silicone Center 8mm, 4 Pieces, Silver Tone
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
|Ingredients||FIN-1000, CHX-2062, CHA-0181, BMB-020,|
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 125 Pieces.
$3.07 / Package | SKU: FIN-1000
You will need 4 package(s).
1 package = By The Inch.
$1.31 / Package | SKU: CHX-2062
You will need 2 package(s).
1 package = By The Foot.
$1.49 / Package | SKU: CHA-0181
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 4 Pieces.
$2.44 / Package | SKU: BMB-020
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$5.62 / Package | SKU: XTL-5514
$5.62 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511
$13.49 / Package | SKU: XTL-5600