Toho Round Seed Beads 8/0 945 'Jonquil/Mint Julep Lined' 8 Gram Tube
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
- Round 8/0 seed beads in color "Jonquil/Mint Julep Lined" (Color Code: 945). Jonquil yellow colored beads lined with Mint Julep color.
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Tohoâ„¢ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- There are approximately 38 beads per gram, depending on the color and finish of the bead.
- There are approximately 13 beads per linear inch.
- Measurements: 8/0 Size - Approximately 3mm in diameter, hole fits up to 18 gauge wire and stringing material (.040 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each 2.5 inch tube contains between 7 to 8 grams of beads.) This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
||Jonquil/Mint Julep Lined
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides