Toho Round Seed Beads 11/0 #2224 'Silver Lined Purple' 8g
Used in Projects
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 8 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Tube
- 11/0 (2.1mm) seed beads in color "Silver Lined Purple" (Color Code: #2224). Transparent purple colored beads, lined with metallic silver.
- Toho's precision-sized round seed beads are manufactured with a slightly larger hole than other seed beads, making them the bead of choice for advanced bead weaving techniques that require multiple passes of thread through each bead.
- Toho translates to "Eastern Treasure" in English. Japanese seed beads are favored for their high quality, precision crafting, and uniformity in size. Tohoâ„¢ beads come in a vast array of colors and finishes that are sure to inspire your bead weaving projects.
- Measurements: 11/0 Size - Approximately 2.2mm in diameter, hole fits up to 22 gauge wire and stringing material (.025 inch).
- Quantity: 1 Tube (Each 2.5 inch tube contains between 7 to 8 grams of beads.) This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- SKU: JSK-0302
- Weight: 14 g
Project Tutorials Using this Item
Used In Project:
|COLOR||Silver Lined Purple|
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides
Size Reference Chart