TierraCast Fine Silver Plated Pewter Koi Japanese Fish Charm 17mm (1)
- This lead-free pewter item is plated with fine Silver.
- A tattoo inspired Koi fish design from TierraCast.
- Quantity: 1 charm.
- Measurements: Approximately 17mm Long, 9mm Wide, 3mm Thick, 2mm Hole.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- Koi fish, or Carp, are a fixture of Japanese tattooing and play important roles in both Chinese and Japanese myths, legends, fables and stories. In many of those stories, Koi are transformed through their efforts and perseverance, able to climb waterfalls or become dragons. The Koi represents perseverance in the face of adversity and strength of character or purpose.
- SKU: PND-5344
- Weight: 0.16 oz
Carpe Diem Necklace