TierraCast 22K Gold Plated Pewter Winged Heart Charm 17.5mm (1 pcs)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
- This lead-free pewter item is plated with genuine 22K Gold.
- A tattoo inspired winged heart design from TierraCast.
- Quantity: 1 Charm.
- Measurements: Approximately 17.5mm Long Including Loop, 15mm Wide, 4.5mm Thick. 2mm Hole.
- TierraCast Pewter is made in the USA, using Lead Free Pewter that exceeds both the CPSC standard and the new California law regulating children's jewelry content. Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
- Wings - A representation of Wings as a tattoo design symbolizes flight. But if we give wing to our imagination for a moment, they signify the escape from the bonds of early existence to the limitless freedom of the spirit. Wings stand for peace, love, and the link between earth and sky -- between the human and divine -- and as symbols of transcendence and liberation. Wings combined with a heart symbol is one of the most popular tattoo motifs. Heroic and spiritual, this combination has mystical and religious associations that go back thousands of years. For the Sufi mystic, the winged heart symbolizes the heart's yearning for heaven. Wings transform the gravitational pull of the earth into a spiritual 'pull' to a higher way of being.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides