Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Start this project by measuring 6 feet of thread and placing a needle onto one end. On the other end place a stopper bead that is around 18 inches from the tail.
- To do the actual bead weaving, please watch the video: How to Bead Weave a Bracelet using CzechMates 2-hole Crescent Beads. This video will show you how to create the fanned pattern and how to attach and tie off the clasp.
- Please note that the video shows you how to attach one half of the clasp, just repeat the same technique to attach the second half.
- XCR-1280 - FireLine Braided Beading Thread, 4lb Test and 0.005 Thick, 15 Yards, Crystal Clear
Project uses 6 feet. You will need 1 package.
- BCP-33563 - CzechMates Glass, 2-Hole Crescent Beads 10x4.5mm, 10 Grams, Matte Turquoise
Project uses 66 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- SWP-4014 - Austrian Crystal, 5810 Round Faux Pearl Beads 4mm, 50 Pieces, Coral
Project uses 22 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- JSO-0350 - Toho Round Seed Beads 15/0 989F - Frosted Gold-Lined Crystal (8 Grams)
Project uses 48 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- BCP-3309 - Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 3mm Round Metallic Gold (50)
Project uses 44 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-4822 - 23K Gold Plated 2-Strand Box Clasp Rectangle With 14 Austrian crystal 18x10mm (1)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-3006 - Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 Needles)
- XTL-5700 - Fiskars 5 Precision Tip Scissors - Super Sharp
|Ingredients||XCR-1280, BCP-33563, JSO-0350, BCP-3309, FCL-4822,|