Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- The construction of this bracelet is demonstrated in this video.
- Glue 20mm vintage flatbacks in emerald, into a silver plastic bezel stretch bracelet. Do this 2 or 3 at a time, allowing the glue to set before moving on.
- Allow the glue to dry thoroughly before wearing.
- JB-4001 - Silver Tone Plastic Stretch Bezel Collage Bracelet 20mm Round - 7 Inches (1)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- BCV-147 - Vintage Lucite Plastic Flatbacks Faceted Round Emerald SS86 20mm (8)
Project uses 8 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-1054 - E6000 Industrial Strength Glue Adhesive (0.18 fl oz)
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.