Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- The steps for making this bracelet are demonstrated in the video: How to Weave Ultra Suede Cord onto a Brass Cuff.
- Cut a four foot length of ultra suede cord.
- Secure the cord with glue and weave it through the cuff blank as demonstrated in the video.
- When you've filled the space of the "eye", secure the end of the cord as you did the beginning.
- Make sure the cord ends are neatly trimmed on both sides.
- XCR-43108 - Beadsmith Hot Pink Faux Leather Suede Beading Cord 9Ft (3 Yd) Spool
Project uses 4 feet. You will need 1 package.
- JB-2598 - Beadsmith Solid Brass Open Eye Cuff Bracelet Base 19mm (0.75 Inches) Wide - 1 Piece
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-1059 - Eurotool Super New Glue - Heavy Duty Adhesive - 3 Gram Bottle
Project uses 1 bottle. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
- XTL-5700 - Fiskars 5 Precision Tip Scissors - Super Sharp
|Ingredients||XCR-43108, JB-2598, XTL-1059,|