Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Pour out a bit of patina onto your protected work surface.
- Begin at one end of the cuff and paint long strokes across the width of the cuff. Work your way around the cuff with light stokes. Patina dries very quickly, so you may want to add a few light layers to get full coverage. Simply allow the patina to dry for a few minutes then add another layer.
- Allow to dry completely before wearing.
- JB-2574 - Solid Brass Flat Cuff Bracelet Base 50.8mm (2 Inches) Wide (1 Piece)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-9089 - Vintaj Patina, Opaque Permanent Ink For Metal, 0.5 Ounce Bottle, White Gold
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-880 - ICE Resin, Angled Paint Brushes for ICED Enamels & Paper Sealant, 6 Pack
|Theme||Pop Culture, Halloween|