Designer: Kat Silvia
Skill Level: Beginner
Feel the power of these dual golden cuffs. They are simple and quick to make and with their finishing subtle glow they will be sure to draw attention.
Repeat the process below to make both cuffs. If you have not worked with Vintaj Patinas before please watch our video here.
- Pour out a bit of patina onto your protected work surface.
- Begin at one end of the cuff and paint long strokes across the width of the cuff. Work your way around the cuff with light stokes. Patina dries very quickly, so you may want to add a few light layers to get full coverage. Simply allow the patina to dry for a few minutes then add another layer.
- Allow to dry completely before wearing.
- JB-2574 - Solid Brass Flat Cuff Bracelet Base 50.8mm (2 Inches) Wide (1 Piece)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-9089 - Vintaj Patina, Opaque Permanent Ink For Metal, 0.5 Ounce Bottle, White Gold
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-880 - ICE Resin, Angled Paint Brushes for ICED Enamels & Paper Sealant, 6 Pack
|Theme||Pop Culture, Halloween|
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 2 package(s).
1 package = 1 Piece.
$5.99 / Package | SKU: JB-2574
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 1 Bottle.
$9.29 / Package | SKU: XTL-9089
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$3.29 / Package | SKU: XTL-880