The Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 15 - 4 Needles
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 8 Reward Points
with this product.
- These needles are like sewing needles, but much thinner, in order to fit through the holes in tiny beads.
- English beading needles are very stiff, and they will break before bending. For this reason, they are not recommended for use with thick materials.
- The size 15 needle will fit through seed beads as small as size 15/0.
- Needles are 1 3/4 inches long.
- Quantity: 1 package of 4 needles.
- Stainless steel, made in England.
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides