Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Before you begin, watch the video: How to Make a Chan Luu Style Wrap Bracelet. This video will demonstrate how to make this style of bracelet.
- Following the instructions in the video, begin your bracelet using 1mm black pleather cord and an Austrian crystal heart button in light siam.
- Use size 2 red Griffin silk cord and size 3 transparent rainbow crystal bugle beads to weave the main section of your bracelet.
- Continue to weave until your beads measure about 5", which should be approximately 72 beads total.
- Finish off the bracelet as demonstrated in the video. If you do not want the bracelet to be adjustable, trim your ends after the second knot, so that you end up with only one loop for the button to go through. Otherwise, create as many loops as you need to achieve the proper size. Apply a dab of E6000 glue to the last knot and allow it to dry thoroughly before wearing.
- XCR-4111 - Black Pleather Cord 1mm (Faux Leather) 3 Meters
Project uses 2 feet. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-9213 - Griffin Silk Beading Cord & Needle Size 2 Red
Project uses 1 package. You will need 1 package.
- JSB-2161 - Toho Bugle Tube Beads Size 3 2x9mm Transparent Rainbow Crystal 10 Grams
Project uses 72 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- SWBB-7708 - Austrian Crystal, 3023 Heart Sew-On Stone Buttons 14x12mm, 1 Piece, Light Siam
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-1054 - E6000 Industrial Strength Glue Adhesive (0.18 fl oz)
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5700 - Fiskars 5 Precision Tip Scissors - Super Sharp
- XTL-3164 - Beadsmith 5 Inch Big Eye Beading Needles (Set of 4) - Easy Needle To Thread