Dakota Stones Gemstone Beads, Sonora Jasper, Round 4mm (15 Inch Strand)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 22 Reward Points with this product.
Sold By: 1 Strand
- Sonora Jasper gemstone beads from Dakota Stones. Also known as Sonora Dendritic, these stones are mined in Sonora, Mexico, and feature a lovely color palette of blue-gray, rust, gold, rosey pink and maroon.
- Great for use in necklace or bracelet stringing projects.
- Strand Length: 15-16 Inch Strand (approximately 90 beads per strand).
- Approximate Hole Size: 0.8-1.1mm
- Color: Purplish-Red with Brown, Grey, and White
- Approximate Measurements: 4mm
- Quantity: 1 Strand
- SKU: SPX-0UMR
- Weight: 10 g
|COLOR||Purplish-Red with Brown|
Size Reference Chart