Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To begin, use your flush cutters to cut the jump rings in between the links of the Moroccan chain. Cut so that you have 8 large separated links.
- Open one jump ring and attach one end of the magnetic clasp to one Moroccan chain link. Close the jump ring.
- Continue by opening and closing jump rings to attach the links in the following order: 1 amethyst, 1 Moroccan link, 1 peridot, 1 Moroccan link; repeat twice followed by 1 more amethyst link and 1 Moroccan link.
- Then open one more jump ring and attach the other side of the magnetic clasp to the final Moroccan link.
- CHA-0416 - Gold Plated Bulk Chain, 7 & 3mm Moroccan Links, Sold By The Foot
Project uses 4 Inches. You will need 1 package.
- SWFA-1122 - Austrian Crystal, Gold Plated Channel Connector Link, 7mm, 4 Pieces, Amethyst
Project uses 4 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- SWFA-1130 - Austrian Crystal, Gold Plated Channel Connector Link, 7mm, 4 Pieces, Peridot
Project uses 3 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-6682 - 22K Gold Plated Magnetic Clasps 6mm x 8mm (3)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-3921 - 22K Gold Plated Open Jump Rings Oval 21 Gauge 3x4mm (50)
Project uses 16 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
|Theme||Special Occasion, Delicate|
|Ingredients||CHA-0416, SWFA-1122, SWFA-1130, FCL-6682, FJR-3921,|