Solid Copper Round Stamping Blanks - 25mm Diameter 24 Gauge (2 pcs)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 4 Reward Points
with this product.
- Beautiful, glowing copper ready for stamping and other altered styles of jewelry.
- Also known as "German Silver" or "Nickel Silver", this alloy consists of 60% copper, 20% nickel and 20% zinc. This metal alloy does not contain any elemental silver.
- Create your own customized jewelry using design stamps, texturing hammers, rivets, paint and more.
- Note: This blank stamping does not have a hole. To create a hole, you can use metal punching tools such as a Parallel Punch Pliers or EuroPunch hole punching pliers.
- Approximate Measurements: 25mm diameter, 24 gauge thick.
- Quantity: 2 Blanks
Project Tutorials Using this Item
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides