Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since
this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
By following the instructions below you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- String the heart pendant on to the hoop.
- All done! The rebooted project components no longer require the following step, but we are leaving it here in case you are using a different style earring hook similar to the original instructions: Using your chain nose pliers, bend the last 1/4 of the hoop up so that it fits into the hole of the earring hoop.
(scroll down for purchase options)
- FEA-7107 - Silver Plated Beading Hoop Earrings 1 1/4 Inch (20)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- SWCR-6462 - Austrian Crystal, #6432 Heart Cut Pendant 14.5mm, 1 Piece, Majestic Blue
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose