Wire & Thread Protectors, .024 Inch Loops Silver Plated (50 Pieces)
- High quality silver plating over brass.
- Wire Protectors hide and protect thread and beading wire up to .024 Inch diameter from the everyday wear and tear caused by toggles, clasps or other findings.
- Use like French wire to put the finishing touch on your necklaces and bracelets.
- Also helps you to leave uniform size loops at the end of your pieces.
- Measurements: 4.8mm total length, 1mm thick
- Quantity: You will receive 50 loops, enough for 25 complete necklaces.
- This item is LEAD-FREE
- HOW TO USE WIRE PROTECTORS
1) Thread a crimp bead onto your beading wire, followed by a Wire Protector. You'll need to guide the wire through on end hole, around the back (making sure it lays in the channel), and then back out through the other end-hole of the Wire Protector.
2) Next, hook the threaded Wire Protector onto a finding as you would with an open jump ring.
3) Slightly pinch the Wire Protector so that the two end-holes touch, then pull the end of the wire and insert it back through the crimp bead. Now you can crimp the bead, snip the excess wire and begin beading.
- SKU: FCR-4165
- Weight: 5 g
Lavender Storm Pearl Necklace
Keyhole Crystal Necklace
Retired - Shimmer Ombre Bracelet
Misty Blue Lotus Choker Necklace
Retired - Tivali Bracelet
Retired - One Fine Day Bracelet
Retired - Coastal Wedding Necklace
Retired - Peacock Pearl Necklace
Retired - Mermaid Shore Bracelet
Dark Blue Calm Bracelet
Retired - Springtime Gemstone Necklace
Retired - Mother's Love Bracelet
Retired - Amethyst Chips Necklace