Silver Plated Tube Clasp 16.5mm Two Rings Strands (4)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn Reward Points
with this product.
- Just tug on both ends at once, and this tube clasp will slide apart into two pieces.
- Slides back together smoothly and locks snugly for a sleek and secure fastening.
- Measurements: 16.5mm long, central tube is 5mm in diameter, end caps are 6mm in diameter. Each ring is 3mm in diameter, and soldered closed. The center of each ring is 4.5mm apart, which would allow you to put beads up to 4mm in diameter next to each other, right up to the clasp.
- If your strands are going to be spreading apart, remember, you can attach more than one strand per ring!
- Quantity: 4 complete clasp with 4 total rings.
- This item is LEAD-FREE
Project Tutorials Using this Item
||Slide, Multi-Strand, 2 Strand
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides