Designer: Karlin Jones
Skill Level: Beginner
This pretty turquoise multi-strand bracelet pairs a Czech fire polish turquoise bead link chain with a bright rhodium 3-hole D ting toggle clasp. This bracelet is very simple to make, yet looks quite intricate.
Before you begin, measure your wrist and decide how long you'd like your bracelet to be. The clasp will add just a bit over an inch to your finished measurement. These instructions will make a finished bracelet that is approximately 8" long, including the clasp.
- Begin by measuring the size of your chain. You will need three separate 7” chains for your bracelet. Keep in mind that the links in this chain slightly differ in size but once the chains lie flat next to one another, the turquoise beads will line up.
- Using your flush cutters, cut your chain leaving clean links at either end.
- Next, using your chain nose pliers, open the the last link on one of your lengths of chain and attach a jump ring to it. Link this to one of the side holes on one of your D Ring toggle clasps.
- Close the jump ring. Repeat this step with your two other chain lengths, attaching them to the other two holes on the D Ring toggle clasp.
- Repeat the above step on the other side of your bracelet with your other D Ring toggle clasp.
- Then add your last jump ring to the loop in your toggle bar and add it to one of your D-rings.
- Your bracelet is done.
- FJR-5219 - Silver Plated Open Jump Rings 6mm 20 Gauge (50)
Project uses 7 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-9223 - TierraCast Bright Rhodium Plated Lead-Free Pewter 3-Hole D Ring Toggle Clasp Set 13x15mm (1)
Project uses 1 clasp. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 50 Pieces.
$1.42 / Package | SKU: FJR-5219
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$22.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5600
$7.99 / Package | SKU: XTL-5511