Designer: Megan Milliken
Skill Level: Beginner
This bracelet features Regaliz Flat Cork Cord with a unique disk and knot closure.
These instructions make a 7.5" bracelet. The quantities given include enough flat cork cord to allow for an up to 8" bracelet. If you would like to make a larger bracelet, adjust the quantity accordingly. You will also need a ruler for this project.
- To make this bracelet, start by watching the video: How to Measure and Assemble a Regaliz Flat Cork Cord Bracelet.
- In this video, you will learn how to measure and cut the flat cork cord, attach the clasp, and finish the bracelet.
- Fold your 16 inch length of flat cork cord in half and tie an overhand knot about 3/4" from the top to create a loop. Make sure that the loop fits over the disk on your clasp and pull the knot tight.
- Keeping the ends of the cords together, mark both cords at 5" (5" from the very tip of the loop to the ends of the cords). This will make a bracelet that's about 7.5". Add or subtract length here to adjust your finished size. Cut the cord ends at your measured mark.
- Place some glue into the recess on your clasp and slip both ends of the flat cork cord into the recess side by side.
- Allow all glue to dry thoroughly before wearing.
- CHX-1150 - Regaliz Mini Flat Portuguese Cork Cord 5x1.5mm - Natural - Sold By The Inch
Project uses 16 inches. You will need 16 packages.
- FCL-1630 - Antiqued Silver Disc Bracelet Clasp For Regaliz 5mm Flat Cork Cord 55x14mm 1 Pc
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-1059 - Eurotool Super New Glue - Heavy Duty Adhesive - 3 Gram Bottle
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5500 - Cord Cutter Tool For Regaliz Cord 3 Inches Long
|Theme||Summer, Men's, Boho|
|Ingredients||CHX-1150, FCL-1630, XTL-1059,|
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 16 package(s).
1 package = Per Inch.
$0.45 / Package | SKU: CHX-1150
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 1 Bottle.
$7.29 / Package | SKU: XTL-1059
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$13.85 / Package | SKU: XTL-5500