Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To see how to make this bracelet from start to finish, please watch our video: How to Bead Weave the Portsmouth Bracelet using 2-Hole Es-O Beads and Austrian Crystal Pearls. In this video you will learn how to weave the beaded units of the bracelet and make the beaded button clasp.
- Enjoy your bracelet!
- BCP-07005 - Czech Glass, Es-O Mini 2-Hole Beads 4mm, 5 Grams, Pastel Olivine
Project uses 100 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- SWP-6076 - Austrian Crystal, 5810 Round Faux Pearl Beads 6mm, 50 Pieces, Pearlescent White
Project uses 9 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- SWP-3012 - Austrian Crystal, 5810 Round Faux Pearl Beads 3mm, 50 Pieces, Rosaline
Project uses 36 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- JSK-0415 - Toho Seed Beads, Round 11/0 Semi Glazed, 8 Gram Tube, Rainbow Clover
Project uses 1 tube. You will need 1 package.
- SWP-8076 - Austrian Crystal, 5810 Round Faux Pearl Beads 8mm, 25 Pieces, Pearlescent White
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-1288 - FireLine Braided Beading Thread, 6lb Test and 0.006 Thick, 15 Yard Mini Spool, Crystal Clear
Project uses 10 feet. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5700 - Fiskars 5 Precision Tip Scissors - Super Sharp
- XTL-3006 - Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 Needles)
|Theme||St. Patrick's Day, Spring, Easter, As Seen In|