Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To see how to make this bracelet from start to finish, please watch the video: How to Make the Ophelia Bracelet with CzechMates 2-Hole Square and Crescent Beads. In the video you will learn how to make the bracelet from start to finish.
- BCP-33244 - CzechMates Glass, 2-Hole Square Tile Beads 6mm, 1 Strand, Metallic Light Green Suede
Project uses 18 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- BCP-33583 - CzechMates Glass, 2-Hole Crescent Beads 10x4.5mm, 10 Grams, Indigo Orchid Polychrome
Project uses 12 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- BCP-3385 - Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 3mm Round Hematite (50)
Project uses 14 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FCL-6805 - Gun Metal Plated Magnetic Clasps 6 x 4.5mm (4 Sets)
Project uses 1 set. You will need 1 package.
- XCR-1285 - FireLine Braided Beading Thread, 4lb Test and 0.005 Thick, 15 Yards, Smoke Gray
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5700 - Fiskars 5 Precision Tip Scissors - Super Sharp
- XTL-3006 - Beadsmith English Beading Needles Size 12 (4 Needles)
|Ingredients||BCP-33244, BCP-33583, BCP-3385, FCL-6805, XCR-1285,|