Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- To see how to complete this project from start to finish, please watch our video: How to Use Memory Wire Glue In Ends. Follow along with starting your bracelet, then string on the beads in a random order, then finish with the glue in end as seen in the video.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED: (scroll down for purchase options)
- WXM-213 - Memory Wire, Bracelet Round Size Large 2.50 Inch Diameter, 12 Loops, Silver Plated
Project uses 1.75 Loops. You will need 1 package.
- FCR-0105 - End Cap Beads for Memory Wire, Round Glue In 5mm Diameter, 20 Pieces, Silver Plated
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- BCP-3653 - Czech Fire Polished Glass Beads 6mm Round Blue Tones (50)
Project uses 50 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-1054 - E6000 Industrial Strength Glue Adhesive (0.18 fl oz)
Project uses 1 piece. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5610 - Xuron Memory Wire Cutters Cutting Pliers -Strong & Easy
|Ingredients||WXM-213, FCR-0105, BCP-3653, XTL-1054,|