Nunn Design Antiqued Gold Plated Circle Flat Tag Pendant Link 13mm (2)
Ships from the U.S.A.
Earn 8 Reward Points
with this product.
- Circle base for collage, Steampunk, cabochon, and resin dome projects.
- Antiqued 24kt gold plated onto lead-free pewter.
- Completely customize jewelry by using a Patera base and embellishing with your own photos, words, and designs.
- Perfect for use with the Patera rubber stamps and StazOn ink pads.
- Layer images and small stones, charms, and glitter by using Diamond Glaze or Magic-Glos UV resin.
- UV Resin can cure quickly in sunlight, or use a table-top UV lamp.
- This pendant is flat and perfect for use with metal design stamps.
- Note: This blank is plated, which means the stamping will reveal the pewter underneath. We recommend rubbing a small amount of black paint into the impression and wiping it off to impart an antiqued appearance.
- Measurements: Diameter measures 13mm (1/2 Inch.) Approximately 17 Gauge thickness. Best for simple photos and flat collage.
- Holes are .5mm.
- Quantity: 2 pendant beads.
- Although all pewter contains trace amounts of lead, the term "lead free pewter" is used to describe pewter that meets the stringent CSPC standard of less than .05% (or 500 parts per million) lead content in pewter.
Project Tutorials Using this Item
Useful Techniques & Learning Guides