Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Begin by making a simple wire loop on one end of the memory wire facing in towards the center.
- String on all the beads, except 18 beads.
- Once you have all the beads on the memory wire, use your memory wire cutters to trim the wire, leaving a tail of 1/2 inch. Then make another simple wire loop facing in towards the center.
- Then please watch our video: Different Ways to Embellish Memory Wire Bracelets. In this video you will see how to load three beads onto each headpin and make a simple wire loop, then use one jump ring to attach three dangles to one loop of the memory wire. Repeat for the second loop.
- WXM-030 - Memory Wire, Bracelet Round Size Medium 2.25 Diameter, 12 Loops, Gold Plated
Project uses 8 Loops. You will need 1 package.
- BCS-6759 - Czech Glass Seed Beads, 6/0 Round, 1 Ounce, Non Cents Copper Mix
Project uses 1 Lot. You will need 1 package.
- FHP-5214 - Head Pins, 1 Inch Long and 22 Gauge Thick, 50 Pieces, 22K Gold Plated
Project uses 6 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- FJR-9117 - TierraCast Pewter, Small Open Jump Rings 5.4mm, 50 Pieces, 22K Gold Plated
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5610 - Xuron Memory Wire Cutters Cutting Pliers -Strong & Easy
- XTL-0021 - Baby Wubbers Quality Fine Round Nose Jeweller's Pliers
- XTL-0020 - Baby Wubbers Quality Fine Chain Nose Jeweller's Pliers
- XTL-5600 - Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - For Cutting Beading Wire (1 Piece)
|Ingredients||WXM-030, BCS-6759, FHP-5214, FJR-9117,|