Note: Components and tools listed within this INSTRUCTIONS box and the printer-friendly PDF, if available, may have been discontinued since this project was published. Refer to the PURCHASE COMPONENTS and TOOLS AND OTHER SUPPLIES sections for current availability.
- Cut off 3 inches of chain using your flush cutters.
- Thread the chain through the top and bottom round hole of the bead.
- Open the loop of the earring finding the same way you would a jump ring.
- To attach the chain to the loop of the earring finding, take the last link of each side of the chain and hook it onto the loop. Close the loop.
- The bead should sit in the center of the chain.
- All done!
- BMB-8630 - Antiqued Copper Plated Round Filigree Spacer / Focal Bead 10mm
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- FEA-3053 - Antiqued Copper Ball Earring Hooks 19mm x24 (12 Pairs)
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 1 package.
- CHA-99956 - Antiqued Copper Plated Slim Rolo Chain 2mm Bulk By The Foot
Project uses 6 inches. You will need 1 package.
- XTL-5514 - Beadsmith Jewelry Fine Round Nose Micro Pliers
- XTL-5600 - Xuron Sharp Flush Cutter Pliers - Wire/Soft Flex
- XTL-5511 - Beadsmith Jeweller's Micro Pliers Chain Nose Flat Nose