Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Beginner
A deep blue oval crystal is the focal of these simplistically chic earrings. They really are a wear with everything" design that would look equally well paired with blue jeans or a formal dress. Simple to make yet elegant and sophisticated."
By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- Please begin this project by watching the video:How to Make Earrings with Gita Settings for Swarovski Crystals. The video will show you how to set your crystals into the Gita Jewelry settings using a popsicle stick.
- Based upon what you learned in the video, set your stone into the setting.
- It really was that easy! Enjoy!
- FEA-9679 - Gita Jewelry Stone Setting for Swarovski crystals, Leverback Earrings for 14x10mm Oval, 1 Pair, Rhodium Plated
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- SWCR-4111 - Swarovski Crystal, 4120 Oval Fancy Stones 14x10mm, 1 Piece, Montana F
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- STICK-PKIT-00 - Natural Wood Craft Sticks, Flat with Rounded Edge 4.5 Inches, 10 Sticks
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Please review project instructions carefully—some items may no longer be available for this project and will not be listed below. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
You will need 2 package(s).
1 package = 1 Piece.
$3.65 / Package | SKU: SWCR-4111
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$1.19 / Package | SKU: STICK-PKIT-00