Designer: Julie Bean
Skill Level: Beginner
A deep blue oval crystal is the focal of these simplistically chic earrings. They really are a wear with everything" design that would look equally well paired with blue jeans or a formal dress. Simple to make yet elegant and sophisticated."
By following the instructions below, you will make one earring. Repeat all instructions to make the second earring.
- Please begin this project by watching the video:How to Make Earrings with Gita Settings for Swarovski Crystals. The video will show you how to set your crystals into the Gita Jewelry settings using a popsicle stick.
- Based upon what you learned in the video, set your stone into the setting.
- It really was that easy! Enjoy!
- FEA-9679 - Gita Jewelry Stone Setting for Swarovski crystals, Leverback Earrings for 14x10mm Oval, 1 Pair, Rhodium Plated
Project uses 1 pair. You will need 1 package.
- SWCR-4111 - Swarovski Crystal, 4120 Oval Fancy Stones 14x10mm, 1 Piece, Montana F
Project uses 2 pieces. You will need 2 packages.
- STICK-PKIT-00 - Natural Wood Craft Sticks, Flat with Rounded Edge 4.5 Inches, 10 Sticks
Purchase the components needed to make this project. Change quantities as needed to make multiple pieces. Tip: Save this project to your wishlist to easily return to project instructions.
Final Sale - Gita Jewelry Setting for Swarovski Crystal, Leverback Earrings for 14x10mm Oval, Rhodium Plated, 1 Pair
You will need 1 package(s).
1 package = 2 Pieces / 1 Pair.
$4.24 / Package | SKU: FEA-9679
You will need 2 package(s).
1 package = 1 Piece.
$2.56 / Package | SKU: SWCR-4111
Earn Reward Points with your purchase of project components or tools.
Tools and Other Supplies:
$0.83 / Package | SKU: STICK-PKIT-00