Miyuki Half Tila 2 Hole Rectangle Beads 5x2.3mm - Antiqued Ivory Pearl Ceylon 7.8 Grams
- Miyuki Half Tila beads are known for their perfect rectangular shape and extreme uniformity.
- Their perfect shape and large hole size to bead size ratio makes them ideal for consistent bead weaving texture and multiple passes of fine beading thread, such as Fireline, Power Pro, KO Thread and Nymo.
- There are approximately 190-200 beads in one tube of beads, depending on the color of the bead.
- There are approximately 11 Tila beads per linear inch.
- Color: Antiqued Ivory Pearl Ceylon
- Quantity: 1 tube containing 7.8 Grams of Half Tila beads. This item is in the original manufacturer tube for easy storage and organization. Tube is reusable and will fit most standard tube towers and organization totes.
- SKU: DBH-592
- Weight: 0.48 oz
Retired - Mayan Revival Cuff in Coral and Hematite
|ITEM SHAPE||Rectangle, Half-Tila|
|COLOR||Antiqued Ivory Pearl Ceylon|